Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the bark is back

I was musing today with my reader (hi Rob) and was asked once again why the bark was gone .... stopping the bark seemed like a bad idea at the time but when asked in the cold light of day to justify it I couldn't. We tried to do so for reasons that are thinner than the thinnest of thin things which carry no weight or water.

He probed and poked a little, it didn't take much - several long seconds possibly, and he was of course right. It was never gone I was just trying foolishly to supress something that is me and mine.

So as it says on the tin - the bark is back, long live the bark !

Groof woof yip gruff awoooooooooo

2 comments:

Robert said...

It makes me feel better to know that the bark is back. Fuck the rest of 'em!! :)

Steve J Makin said...

Woof Woof :-)