Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've not quite signed up yet but ...

OK so after a bit too much stress and not enough exercise for just a tad too long, it's time to enter a stupidly hard cyclosportif in France to err motivate myself to get back out on the bike.

La Marmotte @ 176Km and +5000m climbing in a day was the obvious choice as I've done it before and it's pretty much the hardest ride on the normal circuit ... but it's already full, keep looking.

Oh oh .... there's THIS : Le Tour du Mont Blanc

Now that's just plain stupid !!!

It's like a double lap of La Marmotte without the Alpe de Huez climbs ... or thinking more locally it's equivalent to riding up and down the hill to my work 10 times in a day, I've done that 5 times in a week once (albeit at a fastish pace) and that was tiring.



I think I need to do this .....

No comments: